Search Engine Optimisation is a form of internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages. In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems
IMPORTANCE OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO):
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to the online store you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- Increase organic website traffic
- Increase keyword ranking
- Create a new customer base
- Increase brand awareness
TYPES OF SEO
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is a crucial factor for organic results. Organic results are the searches that appear after we type any keyword on google. By using seo, we can rank our business on google pages. But it’s important to rank in the first page of Google because usually the users prefer first 1 results of Google and it brings more business. To rank in the top page of Google is not easy especially when competition is high. There are various factors that are involved n the website ranking. Depending on these factors SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is divided into categories.
There are 2 types of SEO categories that we look into and they are :
- ON PAGE SEO
- OFF PAGE SEO
ON PAGE SEO
On-page SEO refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized for ranking on google. The following list below gives an insight about what we provide in ON PAGE SEO.
- SITE ANALYSIS – keyword research, keyword selection, search engine algorithm
- META TAG CREATION – meta title, meta keyword, meta description
- CONTENT OPTIMISATION – content optimised as per targeted keyword
- HTML OPTIMISATION – HTML code verification, HTML tagging to targeted keyword
- IMAGE OPTIMISATION – image optimisation with targeted keywords
- CREATION OF SITEMAP – HTML sitemap , XML sitemap
- WEBMASTER VERIFICATION – google webmaster verification, yahoo webmaster verification, MSN webmaster verification.
OFF PAGE SEO
Off-page SEO refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs). Therefore these following list below gives an insight about what we provide in OFF PAGE SEO.
- DIRECTORY SUBMISSION – add website URL’s in good quality directories
- SOCIAL BOOKMARKING – add website URL and content in bookmarking site’s
- CREATION OF BLOG – write the blog as per the targeted keyword
- BLOG SUBMISSION – add blogs to high-quality blogs site to increase reputation
- ARTICLE SUBMISSION – add articles in high-quality websites to increase the reputation of the website
- PRESS RELEASE – make audience hear about latest announcements via PR
- DOCUMENT SHARING – make the audience hear about official documents or any papers via documents sharing site.
- BLOG COMMENTS – commenting on related blogs with website URL.
- FORUM POSTING – replying to forum discussion using website URL.
Therefore, being the best SEO company, ‘Xplore Digital’ provides top class seo services at a reasonable cost and assure you for best results before the given time.